- 100 grams of tofu
- 100 grams of tempeh
- 50 grams of carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 stalk of green onion
- salt, sugar and broth powder to taste
How to make
- Dice the tofu and tempeh. Thinly slice the carrots and chop the leek lengthwise.
- Mince the garlic and shallots, sauté until cooked, remove from heat.
- Boil water until boiling, add carrots, tofu and tempeh, cook until cooked.
- Add the sautéed onions, salt, sugar and broth powder to taste. Stir well.
- Add spring onions, taste test, if it feels right, remove from heat. Enjoy while it’s warm.
So, those are some delicious and tasty clear vegetable recipes that are safe for people with high cholesterol. Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck.