- 60 grams of Hunkwe flour
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 75 grams of pearl sago
- 500 ml of water
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
How to make
1. Boil sago pearls until boiling for 5 minutes. Turn off the fire. Let stand 30 minutes, then boil again for 7 minutes, stirring until cooked. Lift and drain.
2. Boil coconut milk, hunkwe flour, sugar and salt while stirring until thickened.
3. Add sago pearls to the stew. Stir well. Turn off the fire.
4. Take 1 tablespoon of dough, wrap it in plastic, trim it. Do it until all the dough ingredients run out.
5. Let the sweet cente cake cool and solid. Once cold, it can be stored in the refrigerator.