- 1 kg Ranger russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda/baking soda
- 1 tsp oregano (Italian herbs)
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- black pepper to taste
How to make
- Wash and brush the skin of the potatoes until clean.
- Cut into the same size, can be the size of wedges.
- Soak in salt water mixed with baking soda for at least 30 minutes to make the outer surface of the potatoes hard like frozen potatoes that are usually sold outside.
- Mix cornstarch and rice flour. Add a little salt if you like
- Drain the potatoes and sprinkle with flour to coat the potatoes.
- Preheat the oven for 5-10 minutes beforehand. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving some space between the potatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the potatoes. Check the level of crispness of the potatoes, if they are not crispy, you can increase the baking time.
- Once crispy enough, remove the baked potatoes and sprinkle with black pepper and oregano/Italian herbs.
- Continue baking for another 5 minutes so that the aroma is fragrant and the outside is crispier.
Those are so many processed potato recipes that are low in cholesterol. Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck trying it.
Leave a Reply