Finally, try this banana-based snack. Yup, coffee crispy bananas can be an alternative for those who want snacks with a different taste. Coupled with the sensation of coffee in it, this snack is suitable to be enjoyed while relaxing at home.
– Banana kepok (cut into small pieces)
– Chocolate bar (melted)
– Coffee powder
– Chicken eggs
– Bread crumbs
How to make:
1. Make dough by mixing flour, chicken eggs, sugar, and enough water in a bowl, stir until smooth.
2. Thin omelette of the dough on one side, don’t turn it over.
3. Fill with kepok bananas and chocolate (can use meises or chocolate according to taste).
4. Fold the skin and stick it with an adhesive (the adhesive uses wheat flour mixed with water).
5. Dip into the adhesive then roll into the breadcrumbs.
6. Fry until golden brown, drain.
7. Sprinkle with coffee grounds.
So, which crispy banana recipe do you most want to try at home? So that the taste is more delicious, don’t forget to always use fried banana seasoning flour to serve a more delicious banana snack taste. Good luck, Fimela Friends!
Leave a Reply