Fimela.com, Jakarta Looking for delicious and long-lasting side dish ideas? Come on, try to make it four pieces of beef. With a simple concoction of herbs, we can make beef empal which can be used as a long-lasting side dish.
In the following, there are five choices of beef empal options that you can immediately try at home. For more, see the description below.
1. Recipe for Empal Beef Gepuk with Coriander Seasoning
- 500 grams of beef has, thickly sliced in the direction
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 30 grams of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- salt and cooking oil to taste
- 6 red onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 roasted hazelnuts
- 3 cm ginger
- 5 cm galangal
How to make
1. Boil the meat until cooked. Lift and drain.
2. Sauté ground spices, lemon grass and bay leaves until fragrant.
3. Add the meat, brown sugar, salt, coriander and coconut milk. Cook until the spices are absorbed. Lift and drain.
4. Flap or pound the meat until it’s slightly flat. Fry until slightly brown.
5. Cilantro spiced beef can be served with chili sauce and various other side dishes.