- 250 grams of rice flour
- 100 grams of tapioca flour
- 700 ml of coconut milk
- 200 ml of pandan suji juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 10 ripe kepok bananas
How to make
1. Boil coconut milk, pandan juice, salt, sugar and vanilla until it boils. Let it cool.
2. Steamed bananas, sliced.
3. Add rice flour and tapioca flour to the coconut milk mixture. Stir with a whisk. Strain so that there are no lumps.
4. Heat the steamer.
5. Prepare a baking sheet that has been smeared with vegetable oil.
6. Pour 3 spoons of vegetable batter into the pan. Steam for about 5 minutes.
7. Arrange banana slices on the surface of the dough. Pour the dough. Steam 5 minutes. Arrange the bananas again on top, add the dough. Steam for about 20 minutes until the cake is perfectly cooked.
8. After the cake is cooked, let it cool. Remove from the tin, then slice according to taste.