- 500 grams of grated cassava that has been squeezed
- 200 grams of palm sugar
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 pandan leaves
White Dough Ingredients
- 325 ml of coconut milk
- 35 grams of rice flour
- 75 grams of tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make
1. Peel the cassava, then grate it, and squeeze out the water. set aside.
2. Boil palm sugar, pandan leaves, and coconut milk until the sugar dissolves. Let it cool, then strain.
3. Mix cassava, tapioca flour, and sugar water. Stir well.
4. Heat the steamer.
5. Pour the cassava mixture into a tin that has been smeared with butter. Steam for 15 minutes.
6. Mix all the white dough ingredients. Stir well.
7. Pour the white mixture over the cassava mixture which has been steamed for 15 minutes.
8. Steam again for 30 minutes. After the cake is cooked and cold, cut according to taste.
Good luck and hope you like it!