- 1 candied fruit, sliced square
- 4 pindang half cooked
- 1/2 block of tempeh, sliced into blocks
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 green chilies
- 1 galangal segment, mashed
- 2 greetings
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mushroom broth to taste
How to make
- Thinly slice shallots, garlic and green chilies.
- Heat the oil, add the shallots, garlic, green chilies, loas and bay leaves. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add tempeh and sweets, stir until evenly distributed. Add a little coconut milk, then add the pindang. Wait a moment.
- If it’s cooked, then add all the coconut milk. Add sugar, salt and mushroom stock. Stir to taste test.
- Cook until the coconut milk boils. Lift and serve.
Those are some delicious lodeh recipes that are suitable as ideas for selling morning vegetable menus. Compared to other lodeh vegetables, the lodeh above is quite popular and a favorite of many people. Not surprisingly, these are always in demand for selling ideas. Hopefully the above recipes are useful and inspiring.
Leave a Reply