- 2 stalks of lemon grass, crushed
- 1 tea bag
- 1 lime
- Granulated sugar to taste
- Ice cubes to taste
- 300 ml of water
- 150 ml of hot water
How to make
- Boil the lemon grass with 400 ml of water until it boils and smells good. When it boils, turn off the heat.
- Brew tea and sugar with 200 ml of hot water. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add ice cubes and lemongrass cooking water. Add 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Lemongrass ice cream is ready to be enjoyed.
So, those are some cold drink recipes that can help lower cholesterol in the body. Besides being refreshing, the drink above is also very healthy.