Fimela.com, Jakarta When relaxing, it will be very enjoyable if we are accompanied by a savory snack that is crunchy. But unfortunately, not many people have the courage to snack, considering that many snacks are considered unhealthy. Some people avoid snacking because they have high cholesterol levels in their body.
Actually, you don’t need to worry about snacking on Friends of Fimela. There are several delicious snacks with savory, sweet and crunchy flavors that are low in cholesterol. What are these snacks? Check out the recipe below.
- 125 grams of popcorn corn
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
How to make
- Heat a Teflon pan over low heat. Add butter.
- After the butter has melted, add the corn and salt.
- Cover the pot and let the corn pop.
- After all the corn has bloomed, transfer it to the container.
- Butter popcorn is ready to be enjoyed.