- 300 ml almond milk ready to use
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3-4 suji pandan leaves
- 2 pieces of fragrant pandan leaves
- (if you don’t have pandan suji leaves, just replace it with packaged pandan paste)
How to make:
- Blend suji pandan leaves with 100 ml of water. Squeeze and strain the juice.
- Slice or tie fragrant pandan knots. Heat with water from pandan leaves suji.
- When it boils, pour almond milk, stir until hot. No need to boil, lift.
- Pour into a glass and add sugar, stir well. Pandan almond milk is ready to be enjoyed.
Those are some almond milk recipes that are safe for cholesterol sufferers. Come on, try it yourself at home, it’s also suitable for those who don’t have cholesterol problems!