- 3 ounces of snapper
- 5 tablespoons of tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Enough water
How to make
- Mix fish, garlic, and ground pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Mix the blended dough with tapioca flour, flour, eggs, flavoring, salt and enough water. Knead the dough until it forms a dough that suits your taste and is quite smooth.
- Bring the water to a boil. Round the meatball dough then put the meatballs into the boiling water. Wait until cooked and the meatballs float.
- Serve delicious and healthy snapper meatballs.
Those are some delicious and definitely healthier fishball recipes. Hopefully this recipe is useful, good luck and hope you like it. Fish balls can be eaten directly with chili sauce or tomato sauce, or they can be eaten with hot, savory fish sauce.