Fimela.com, Jakarta Carrot Rich in fiber is a food ingredient that can help maintain normal cholesterol levels in the body. We can create carrots into a variety of delicious menus and dishes. In the following, Fimela has five choices of all-carrot recipes that you can make yourself at home.
For more, just look at the description below. Find your new favorite recipe below.
1. Carrot Shirataki Noodle Recipe
- 200 grams of shirataki noodles
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 of cabbage, sliced
- 5 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 ml of water
- a little oil for frying
- sesame seeds for sprinkling
How to make
1. Finely chop the garlic and shallots. Sauté until fragrant.
2. Add the carrots to the stir fry. Stir briefly.
3. Add shirataki noodles. Add a little water.
4. Add salt and ground pepper. Stir well.
5. Cook until the water shrinks. Remove and serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Good luck and hope you like this shirataki noodle recipe!