- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 4 pieces of smoked beef
- 1 box of cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 peeled carrot
- 6 sheets of lettuce
- enough tortilla skin
- Margarine to taste
- 4 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Spring onions
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp sweet soy sauce
- salt and ground pepper to taste
How to make:
- Slice the chicken breast and bacon.
- Grind the garlic and shallot spices. Sauté until fragrant.
- Enter the chicken breast, cook until cooked with the spices. If it’s too dry, you can add 1 tsp margarine or enough water.
- If the chicken is cooked, add the smoked beef and onion slices, continue to stir-fry until the smoked beef and onions look cooked.
- Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, sugar, soy sauce, salt and ground pepper. Stir well. Lift.
- Heat the tortilla so it doesn’t get stiff, spread a thin layer of margarine on top of the Teflon then heat the tortilla sufficiently. Lift.
- Take a tortilla, arrange lettuce and carrot pieces then fill it with stir-fried sweet and spicy chicken.
- Add grated cheese, then roll. Do it to the end.
- Sweet and spicy chicken tortillas are ready to be enjoyed.
Those are some tasty and easy-to-make chicken tortilla rolls, perfect for breakfast, lunch or a picnic menu with loved ones.
Leave a Reply