- 2 medium sized eggplants
- 50 grams of peanuts, roasted
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 bird’s eye chilies (according to taste)
- 1 cm kencur
- 1 sheet of lime leaves
- salt and sugar to taste
- enough hot water
How to make
- Bake the eggplants until soft, peel off the skin, remove the stalks.
- Grind the garlic, cayenne pepper, kencur, and lime leaves.
- Add peanuts to grind, add salt and sugar to taste.
- Add enough hot water.
- Penyet eggplant with peanut sauce that has been made.
- Eggplant halibut is ready to be eaten with warm rice.
Those are eggplant recipes that are suitable for daily menus and are low in cholesterol. Hopefully this recipe is useful, good luck and hope you like it.