Fimela.com, Jakarta Goat meat can be processed into a dish tongseng delicious. With simple ingredients from the kitchen, we can already make special tongseng dishes. In the following, there are five recipes that Fimela chooses for all of the goat tongseng that you can try right away at home.
There is also tongseng mutton without coconut milk which is delicious. For more, see the compilation of the recipes below.
1. Recipe for Tongseng Goat without Coconut Milk
- 750 grams of young goat meat, cut into small pieces
- 1 liter of coconut water
- 10 bird’s eye chilies, sliced obliquely
- 1 spring onion, sliced oblique
- 1 sliced tomato, remove the contents and then cut into small cubes
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 pieces of lime leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
- 10 cm galangal, crushed
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 grains of red onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 segment of turmeric
- 5 cm ginger
- 7 bird’s eye chilies
- 7 red chilies
How to make
1. Heat oil for sauteing, add sliced onion, sauté until fragrant.
2. Add ground spices, lemon grass, lime leaves, galangal and bay leaves, stir-fry until cooked.
3. Add in the mutton, stir well, add coconut water, stir well. Let it soak and the meat to soften, cover.
4. After 10 minutes, open and stir well, add soy sauce and sweet soy sauce, stir again.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. After the meat is tender, add the sliced bird’s eye chilies and green onions.
7. Add water if necessary.
8. Add sliced tomatoes, stir briefly.
9. Remove and serve with a sprinkling of fried onions.