- ½ chicken cut into 4
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 carrot
- 2 potatoes
- 100 gr chickpeas
- 2 sheets of celery
- 2 pieces of green onion
- 1 powdered chicken stock
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1 tbsp margarine
How to make
- The first step is to boil the chicken with ginger until tender.
- Then prepare the face, add margarine. Sauté the garlic until cooked and add it to the boiling water of the chicken stock.
- Add carrots, potatoes and chickpeas. Add powdered chicken broth, cook everything over low heat until cooked.
- Then add the leeks and celery leaves, when the chicken is tender serve it over a bowl.
- The clear soup chicken soup is ready to be enjoyed while it’s warm.
Those are some clear vegetable recipes that are high in protein but low in cholesterol. Hopefully this recipe is useful.