- ½ bunch of kale, lunch
- 1 handful of soybean sprouts
- 1 for carrots, thinly sliced
- 5 green beans, long sliced
- ½ fruit chayote, diced
- Melinjo leaves (to taste), if you like and have them
- 1 piece of young corn, sliced into pieces
- Raw peanut kernels, if you like and have them
- 1 green tomato
- Enough water
- 2 knuckles galangal
- 1 tamarind
- 3 cloves of garlic, bruised
- Fried shallots, to taste
- Salt, sugar and broth, to taste
How to make
- Boil the water until it boils, add the crushed garlic. Boil until quite fragrant.
- Add the vegetables one by one from the ones that are slightly cooked to the ones that are slightly cooked. The sequence can be started from soybean sprouts, carrots, chayote, beans, peanut seeds, kale, melinjo leaves, baby corn, and tomatoes.
- Add galangal and tamarind seeds. Add salt, sugar and seasoning according to taste.
- Finally, add the fried onions according to taste, correct the taste and cook until all the ingredients are cooked.
- Remove and serve the cooked tamarind vegetables.
So, those are some delicious, low-cholesterol soup recipes that don’t make you sleepy or fat. Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck trying it.