- 5 chicken eggs
- 6 red onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 5 bird’s eye chilies
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- a pinch of powdered broth
- enough water
How to make
1. Make scrambled eggs. set aside.
2. Sauté shallots, chilies, and garlic until fragrant.
3. Add the tomatoes, all the soy sauce ingredients, and the sauce. Add water. Stir well.
4. Add salt, pepper and broth powder.
5. Add fried eggs. Stir well. Lift and serve.
Good luck and hope you like it!
Leave a Reply