Fimela.com, Jakarta Chayote is a food that is quite healthy and delicious. This can be created into a variety of appetizing dishes. Not only delicious, chayote is also a low cholesterol vegetable. For those of you who like chayote, here are a few recipe all-round squash that is low in cholesterol. Check out the following recipe:
Siamese Pumpkin Clear Spinach Vegetable Recipe
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 fruit chayote
- 1 carrot
- 1 piece of sweet corn
- 3 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cm key spice, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp flavoring
- enough water
How to make
- Wash and cut all vegetables. set aside.
- Bring the water to a boil. Add sliced red onion and key spices.
- Add chayote, carrots and corn. Cook until the carrots are tender.
- Enter the spinach. Add salt and flavoring to taste.
- Taste correction. Lift and serve.