- 3 pieces of sweet corn, shaved
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
How to make
- Mix corn, flour, cornstarch, sugar and salt. Stir well.
- Prepare corn husk sheets that have been cleaned.
- Wrap the sweet corn lepet dough with corn skin. Do it until all the dough ingredients run out.
- Heat the steamer.
- Steam the corn lepet for about 25 minutes until cooked.
Those are some cholesterol-friendly snack recipes. The snacks above are also quite safe for people with high blood pressure. This snack is very suitable served with cholesterol-lowering herbal teas and other warm drinks. Hopefully the above recipe is useful.