- 200 grams of green bean sprouts
- 2 large red chilies, remove the contents, sliced obliquely
- 7 bird’s eye chilies, sliced obliquely
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Food seasoning, to taste if you like
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
How to make
- Heat the oil, sauté the garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add the large red chilies and bird’s eye chilies to the sautéed onions, stir until all the ingredients are wilted.
- Add the sprouts to the seasoning stir fry, stir well.
- Add salt, sugar and seasoning to taste, stir well and cook over medium heat.
- Correct the taste and find out if the sprouts are cooked or not, take them out if the sprouts are stir-fried.
- Serve stir-fried sprouts while still warm.
Those are some stir-fry recipes that are low in cholesterol and can even be useful for lowering cholesterol. Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck trying it.