Fimela.com, Jakarta Want to make a side dish that is delicious and low in cholesterol? Come on, let’s try to make all kinds of side dishes tempeh the following. Because this type of side dish is processed with minimal oil, the cholesterol content is lower than the fried tempeh side dish.
For more, see the following compilation of Fimela’s selected recipes. You can immediately try it at home for a daily side dish.
1. Soy Sauce Grilled Tempe Recipe
- 1 board of tempeh, cut into thin pieces
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- less water
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- pinch of salt
- enough oil
How to make
- Soak the tempeh in the crushed garlic and salt seasoning, about 5 minutes.
- Fry the tempeh until it is browned on the outside, remove from heat.
- Mix all the spices rub, rub on tempeh. Heat Teflon, bake tempe in Teflon and bake until cooked and dry.