- 250 grams of rice
- 75 grams of ground chicken meat
- 1 carrot, small size
- 1/2 grain of onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp omurice sauce
- 2 pieces of green onion
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Omurice Sauce Ingredients
- 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 8 tbsp water
- 3 chicken eggs
- 1 tbsp liquid milk
- pepper and salt to taste
How to make
1. Mix all the omurice sauce ingredients. Stir well. set aside.
2. Sauté the garlic and onion until fragrant.
3. Add the chicken and carrots to the stir fry. Stir until the chicken meat changes color.
4. Add rice and green onions to the stir-fry.
5. Add salt, pepper and 2 tbsp omurice sauce to the rice. Stir until the spices are evenly mixed into the rice. Remove and set aside.
6. Beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Make an omelet in a non-stick skillet.
7. Prepare a plate. Put the rice, cover with the omelet, then flush with the sauce. Serve.
Leave a Reply