- 1 block white tofu (diced)
- 1 bunch mustard greens (chopped according to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
- 5 shallots (thinly sliced)
- ½ part onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 chilies (small sliced)
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- Sugar to taste
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- Enough water
How to make:
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the shallots, garlic, onions and chilies until fragrant and starting to wilt.
- Add enough water, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, and salt to taste. Let it boil.
- Add tofu and mustard greens, mix until smooth. Taste test. Serve stir-fried tofu and mustard greens.
Those are the recipes for foods to reduce high blood pressure.
Leave a Reply