- 100 grams of sour leaves
- 50 grams of turmeric
- 200 grams of sugar (according to taste)
- 50 grams of brown sugar (optional)
- 25 grams of tamarind
- 2 liters of water
How to make:
- Wash the tamarind leaves clean, generally the young tamarind leaves used, only the tops of the leaves because the old leaves have a thick color when boiled.
- Wash the turmeric, peel and thinly slice. Put the water, turmeric, and tamarind leaves in a pot, boil until it boils and is cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- If the color is yellow and smells good, add brown sugar and granulated sugar, stir until dissolved. Lift.
- Let it cool down, strain it into bottles. Ready to consume.
Come on, try all the herbal carrying recipes above, so that the body becomes healthy, fit and fresh!