- 500 grams of chicken meat without the breast, cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- Salt, garlic powder and ground pepper, to taste
- Enough water
- Right amount of oil
How to make
- Clean the chicken meat. Cut into small pieces the size of your thumb or a little more.
- Marinate the chicken with salt, garlic powder and ground pepper to taste. Marinate for about 30 minutes so the flavors meld.
- Mix all-purpose flour, rice flour and tapioca together. Add water little by little to form a liquid dough according to taste. Stir all the ingredients well so that they are evenly mixed.
- Add the marinated chicken into the flour mixture. Stir well.
- Heat the oil, fry the chicken in flour.
- Fry until browned over medium heat and lots of oil. This is so that the chicken meat is cooked evenly to the inside.
Serve delicious, simple flour fried chicken.
So, those are some delicious fried chicken recipes suitable for everyday side dishes. Besides being delicious, fried chicken is a healthy food menu that can optimize children’s growth and development.
Leave a Reply