- 1 head of broccoli
- 100 gr macaroni
- 50 gr chicken breast fillets
- 200 ml white UHT milk
- 5 tbsp grated cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion seeds
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 tbsp flour
- Salt, pepper and oregano to taste
How to make
- Boil macaroni until al dente. Boil the broccoli briefly over high heat, just half cooked. Drain well.
- Heat the Teflon, add the margarine. When it’s melted, add the diced chicken breast. Cook until cooked or appear to shrink. Lift, set aside.
- Make the sauce, finely chop the garlic and onions. Add margarine, when it’s hot, sauté the onion duo until wilted and fragrant.
- Add flour, stir quickly until well blended and looks thick.
- Pour the milk little by little while stirring until well blended. Add salt, pepper and grated cheese, stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add macaroni, chicken and broccoli. Stir well. Taste test, if it’s right, lift.
So, those are some delicious and healthy recipes with the basic ingredients of broccoli vegetables. Come on, see the recipe and don’t forget to try it at home. Hopefully this recipe is useful.
Leave a Reply