- 10 pieces of long beans, cut according to taste
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 2 celery leaves
- 1 tbsp fried shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic, bruised
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Food seasoning, to taste if you like
How to make
- Boil 1 liter of water until it boils.
- Add garlic, salt and ground pepper.
- Add long beans, boil until soft and cooked.
- Add the leeks, celery leaves, seasoning to taste and fried shallots.
- Correction of taste, boil until boiling and cooked.
- Remove the long bean clear vegetables that have been cooked.
Those are some delicious and tasty fresh and healthy clear vegetable recipes for children. Of all the recipes above, which one is your favourite? Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck trying it.