Fimela.com, Jakarta Looking for side dish recipe delicious and low cholesterol? Come on, try the following compilation of Fimela’s selected recipes. There are a variety of side dishes without oil that you can make yourself at home.
There is an all-steamed menu which is also delicious and suitable for daily side dishes. For more, see the compilation below.
1. Cloverleaf Tofu Recipe
- 200 gr clover leaves
- 1 white tofu
- salt to taste
- banana leaves and enough skewers for wrapping
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 shallots
- 15 bird’s eye chilies
- 1 cm shrimp paste
- 1 tomato
- 3 candlenuts
How to make:
- Mash the tofu and mix with the clover and ground spices.
- Heat the banana leaves over the fire so that they wilt and are easy to shape. Wrap the botok dough until it runs out.
- Steam for about 30 minutes or until the botok is cooked.
2. Chicken Filled Steamed Tofu Recipe
Recipe for steamed tofu filled with delicious chicken/copyright shutterstock
- 2 tofu
- 250 gr chicken fillets
- 3 cloves of fine garlic
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 chicken egg
- Oyster sauce
- Mushroom powder
How to make
- Puree the chicken using a chopper.
- Prepare a container, mix the chicken with other ingredients. Mix well.
- Cut tofu according to taste. Spread the dough over the tofu. Repeat all the dough out.
- Steam tofu for 20 minutes.
- Steamed Tofu Filled with Chicken is ready to be served.
3. Sundanese Chicken Pepes Recipe Without Oil
4. Basil Tofu Pepes Recipe
5. Cheese Tofu Pepes Recipe
- 2 pieces of tofu, smashed with a fork
- 2 chicken eggs, shaken off
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- grated cheddar cheese to taste
- a pinch of sugar
How to make
1. Mix all the ingredients. Stir well.
2. Prepare banana leaves, then add the mixture to taste.
3. Heat the steamer.
4. Steam for about 20 minutes until cooked.
Leave a Reply