Fimela.com, Jakarta Are you looking for a simple, easy and delicious breakfast menu recipe? Come on, try to make it omelette vegetable. This time, Fimela has five selected vegetable omelette recipes that you can try.
For more, just look at the recipe compilation below. Even kids will love this omelette recipe.
1. Korean-style Vegetable Omelette Recipe
- 5 chicken eggs
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 6 green beans, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make
1. Prepare a container, shake off the eggs, carrots, green beans and green onions.
2. Add salt. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over low heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the egg mixture, after it’s cooked, roll it up, then set it aside. Add another 1 tablespoon of the egg mixture, roll it, then set it aside, do it until all the mixture is used up.
4. Egg rolls can be cut into pieces according to taste.
Leave a Reply