- 350 ml of water
- 4 pieces of rosella flowers (can be dry / fresh)
- 1 pandan leaf
- 1 tbsp sugar/honey
- ice cubes as needed
How to make
- Boil water until it boils.
- Add rosella flowers and pandan leaves. Wait until the water turns red and the pandan aroma comes out.
- Remove then strain into a glass. Add sugar, stir until dissolved.
- If you want it served cold, just add ice cubes to taste.
So, those are some herbal tea recipes that are not only delicious but also very healthy. These herbal teas can help lower cholesterol and are so easy to make at home. Hopefully this recipe is useful.
Leave a Reply