- 500 grams of rice flour
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 300 grams of cassava tape, puree
- 400 grams of palm sugar, thinly sliced
- 50 grams of sugar
- 6 grams fermipan
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tsp fine salt
How to make
- Mix rice flour, wheat flour, tape, fermipan, palm sugar, and granulated sugar. Stir well.
- Pour the coconut milk and water gradually into the mixture while continuing to stir until it is smooth and has no lumps.
- Add salt. Stir well.
- Cover the container with a clean, damp cloth. Rest the dough for 60 minutes.
- Prepare a mold that has been coated with banana leaves and greased with cooking oil.
- Heat the steamer.
- Dough that has been rested will appear bubbles. Stir to release the air.
- Pour the mixture into the mold until it is 2/3 full.
- Steam the apem cake for about 30 minutes.
- After the apem cake has cooled, remove it from the mold.
Let’s try all these palm sugar cakes at home, they are delicious and sweet to make you addicted!