Fimela.com, Jakarta Want to enjoy delicious pastries and low cholesterol? Come on, try to make a cake with ingredients oatmeal. This time, Fimela has five selected recipes that you can try.
Oatmeal is the main ingredient in these pastries. With its ingredients that can help maintain normal cholesterol levels in the body, oatmeal can be the right choice for making healthier pastries. These pastries are also suitable as a friend for tea. For more, see the compilation below.
1. Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 200 gr butter
- 150 gr of palm sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 200 gr of flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 150 grams of oats
- 100 gr raisins
How to make
- Mix the sugar and butter until the texture is creamy. Add vanilla and egg yolks.
- Add flour, cinnamon powder and baking powder to the dough. Stir using a spatula.
- Add the oatmeal and raisins to the mixture and mix well.
- Mendai shape round and slightly flattened.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
- When done, remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- Crunchy oatmeal cookies are ready to be served.