- 4 chicken eggs, shaken off
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 500 ml of water
- salt and sugar to taste
How to make
- Saute shallots until fragrant. Add the garlic, spring onions and tomatoes. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add water, sugar and salt. Taste correction. Cook until boiling.
- Add the eggs slowly while stirring. Cook until the eggs are cooked. Lift and serve.
The above are some recipes for low-cholesterol gravy that are suitable for serving warm. Apart from the recipe above, oyong vermicelli soup, chicken vegetable soup or clear sweet corn kelor, are also suitable to be served warm. Hopefully this recipe is useful.