- 500 grams of goat meat
- 3 pieces of papaya leaves
- enough skewers
- 12 shallots
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 pieces of lime leaves, sliced
- 2 grains of hazelnut roasted
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp brown sugar comb
- 1 segment of ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp broth powder
- 3/4 of the marinade
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
How to make:
- Cut the goat meat into small pieces. Squeeze the papaya leaves with the goat meat so that the sap is exposed.
- Then wrap the mutton in papaya leaves, let stand for 30 minutes.
- Finely grind the marinade except for the lime leaves and ginger, remove the mutton and mix it evenly with the spices.
- While preparing the grill or grill, let the marinated goat meat rest for 10 minutes.
- Grill the goat meat while occasionally smeared with grilled spices. Remove after cooking.
- Enjoy the goat satay with a savory and delicious marinade.
Those are some low-cholesterol low-cholesterol mutton recipes for the family menu at home.