- 200 grams of rice flour
- 100 grams of tapioca flour
- 130 grams of sugar
- 800 ml of coconut milk
- 3 pandan leaves, torn and tied in a knot
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Bananas to taste as stuffing
- enough banana leaves to wrap
How to make
1. Over low heat, cook coconut milk, granulated sugar, salt, and pandan leaves until boiling, stirring constantly. Turn off the fire, cool.
2. Add the rice flour and tapioca flour to the cold coconut milk. Stir well using a whisk.
3. Cook the mixture again over low heat while continuing to stir until it thickens like the marrow porridge mixture. To prevent the dough from sticking together, use a whisk and stir rather vigorously.
4. Prepare banana leaf sheets. Take enough dough, put it on a banana leaf, give a piece of banana, cover again with the dough. Fold the banana leaf like an envelope.
5. Do it until the dough runs out.
6. Heat the steamer. Steam the nagasari for about 15 minutes until cooked.