- 1 kg of dory fish, cut into squares
- 1 bunch of basil leaves, pick the leaves
- 1 lime
- banana leaves for wrapping
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 8 grains of shallots
- 4 large red chilies
- 3 candlenuts
- 1 galangal segment
- 1 segment of turmeric
- sugar, salt and pepper to taste
How to make
1. Coat the fish with lime juice.
2. Marinate fish with ground spices for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Wrap the seasoned fish and basil leaves in banana leaves. Do it until all the ingredients run out.
4. Heat the steamer. Steam the pepes for about 15 minutes until cooked.
5. Steamed pepes dori fish can be grilled briefly before serving and enjoying.
Good luck and hope you like it!