- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 180 grams of sugar
- 2 chicken eggs
- 125 ml of soda
- 1 tsp SP
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp hot water
How to make
1. Mix sugar, eggs, soda and flour in a bowl. Beat with low speed mixer. When thoroughly mixed, increase mixer speed and beat for 5 minutes.
2. Enter SP. Beat again with a mixer for 10 minutes.
3. Add vanilla. Beat again with a mixer for 1 minute.
4. Heat the steamer pot. Cover the pot lid with a clean towel.
5. Mix cocoa powder with hot water. Take 1/4 of the dough, mix it with chocolate.
6. Fill the mold with 2 tablespoons white batter and 1 tablespoon chocolate batter.
7. Steam for about 10 minutes. Lift and serve.
Leave a Reply