- 125 grams of rice flour
- 65 grams of wheat flour
- 250 ml of water
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp strawberry paste
How to make
1. Cook water and sugar until the sugar dissolves (no need to boil).
2. Mix rice flour and wheat flour. Add instant yeast. Stir well.
3. Pour the sugar water into the flour mixture while stirring until the dough is smooth.
4. Cover the dough in the container with a clean cloth. Leave it 1 hour.
5. Add baking powder and strawberry paste to the dough. Stir well.
6. Heat the steamer.
7. Pour the dough into a mold that has been lightly greased with oil.
8. Steam the cake for about 15 minutes over high heat.
9. After the cake is cooked, let it cool, then remove it from the mold.
Good luck and hope you like it!
Leave a Reply