- 250 grams of button mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- 4 large red chilies, remove contents, sliced lengthwise
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 red onions, finely chopped
- Salt, seasoning and ground pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
How to make
- Prepare all ingredients. Wash the mushrooms and then thinly slice them according to taste. Slice the carrot and large red chilies in length.
- Heat the oil, sauté the garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add the carrots to the onion stir fry, stir well.
- Add mushrooms and red chilies sliced lengthwise. Stir well.
- Add salt, seasoning and ground pepper, stir well.
- Add a little water, stir well and cook until the water reduces.
- Correct the taste, remove then serve.
Those are all mushroom recipes that are quite low in cholesterol. For those of you who stay energized with foods high in protein but low in cholesterol, dishes made from mushrooms can be the best choice. Hopefully this recipe is useful.