- 5-7 butterfly pea flowers
- 3 cm ginger
- 1 lemongrass
- 2 tbsp honey
- 400 ml of water
How to make:
- Boil water until it boils. Peel the ginger then geprek, thinly sliced along with lemongrass.
- Put it in the boiling water.
- When the ginger and lemongrass aroma comes out, add the butterfly pea flowers.
- Stir occasionally to release the color, do not boil too long.
- Remove then strain into a cup or glass.
- Add honey and a little lime juice, mix well. Serve.
- If you like the cold version, you can add ice cubes and drink telang ginger flower tea to lower cholesterol.
Those are some simple herbal recipes to lower cholesterol and high blood pressure. Let’s try at home!