- 500 grams of chicken feet, wash thoroughly
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 7 pieces of peas, lunch
- 100 grams of red beans, boiled until tender
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp broth powder
- 3 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 3 cardamom pods
- enough water and cooking oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 8 grains of shallots
- 1 segment of ginger
- 2 segments of galangal
- 1 candlenut
- 1 tsp pepper
How to make
- Saute ground spices until fragrant. Turn off the fire. Set aside. Bring water to a boil. Enter the chicken feet.
- Bring to a boil again, throw away the water used for cooking. Replace with new water, boil the chicken again.
- Add the cardamom, cloves and star anise to the stew.
- Add the red beans, peas, potatoes and stir-fried spices to the stew.
- Add salt and broth. Enter the carrots. Taste correction.
- After all the ingredients are soft, add the chopped green onion and celery. Lift and serve.
Let’s try all these nutritious recipes at home, guaranteed to be healthy.