Fimela.com, Jakarta Not only martabak or piscok that can mix the flavors of banana and chocolate into one, if you like popsicle ice cream but don’t want to buy expensive or make it complicated to make lots of ingredients, just use banana and chocolate. Chocolate banana popsicles are not only delicious, sweet and soft but also low in calories so they are suitable for those who are on a diet. Here are some delicious chocolate banana popsicle recipes that are worth trying at home.
1. Chocolate Covered Banana Ice Recipe
- 1 cavendish banana comb
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp DCC/cooking chocolate
- 1 tbsp oil
- enough skewers
- crushed peanuts/cashews to taste (other nuts can be substituted)
How to make
- Peel bananas. Cut into small pieces, prick with a skewer. Arrange in a container that has been covered with plastic. Store in the freezer until frozen.
- Mix the chopped cocoa powder, oil and DCC cocoa. Heat over boiling water until melted.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer. Dip bananas in chocolate. Give a sprinkling of peanuts.
- Place it back in the freezer until it hardens.
Enjoy it when it’s frozen, watch out for aching teeth when you bite into chocolate banana ice.
Leave a Reply