- 500 grams of cassava tape, remove the fiber and grind it
- 75 grams of sugar
- 50 ml sweet white condensed
- 50 grams of wheat flour
- 25 grams of powdered milk
- 25 grams of tapioca flour
- 125 grams of cooking oil
- 75 ml ml thick coconut milk
- grated cheese and raisins for garnish
How to make:
- Mix cassava tape, granulated sugar, and sweetened condensed milk. set aside.
- Mix flour, powdered milk, and tapioca. Sift, set aside.
- Mix cooking oil and coconut milk. set aside. Heat the steamer.
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour in a baking dish. Sprinkle with raisins and grated cheese.
- Steam prol tape for about 35 minutes or until cooked.
- Once cool, remove the prol tape from the tin. Cut into pieces according to taste and ready to be enjoyed.
Those are some delicious steamed tape sponge recipes that you can try at home.