- 500 grams of shrimp
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp flour
- enough water
- Right amount of oil)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 cm turmeric
- 1 cm ginger
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coriander
How to make
- Wash the prawns, peel the skin then add the lime juice, mix well, set aside for a while.
- Prepare the spices then puree.
- Add the prawns to the seasoning, mix well. Wait for about 15 minutes for the flavors to infuse.
- Add flour and a little water. Mix well with prawns.
- The addition of this flour so that the texture is more crisp and crunchy when it is cooked.
- Heat the oil, fry the prawns until cooked and brown.
- Remove the cooked prawns, drain then serve.
Those are some delicious and tasty simple fried shrimp recipes with onion seasoning. It’s worth trying everything at home.
Leave a Reply