- 4 pieces of white bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 carrot, finely sliced lengthwise
- 1 handful of cabbage, finely sliced lengthwise
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 sheets of cheddar cheese
- 2 sheets of smoked meat
- salt and pepper powder to taste
- mayonnaise and chili sauce to taste
How to make
1. Mix carrots, cabbage, green onions, eggs, ground pepper, and salt. Stir well.
2. Heat the teflon, melt 1 tablespoon of butter, pour in the egg mixture. Cook until both sides of the egg are cooked.
3. Cook smoked meat until cooked on both sides.
4. Brush the surface of the bread with butter. Bake on teflon until slightly browned.
5. Take a piece of bread, then arrange eggs, smoked meat and cheese. Add mayonnaise and chili sauce. Cover with another slice of bread.
Easy enough to make right?
Leave a Reply