- 300 gr potatoes, diced
- 200 gr string beans, cut
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Seasoning to taste
- Ground spices
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 shallots
- 4 large chilies
- 3 curly chilies
How to make
- Sauté the mashed spices until fragrant and wilted.
- Add potatoes and stir-fry until wilted.
- Add chickpeas, salt, sugar, flavoring and pepper.
- Taste test, if it’s right, lift.
- Sauteed potatoes and green beans are ready to be served.
So, that’s a recipe for stir-fried green beans for the daily menu. Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck!