- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tablespoon mocaf flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 50 ml lukewarm water
- 150 grams of mocaf flour
- 3 chicken eggs
- 200 ml thick coconut milk, boiled with 2 pandan leaves then cooled
- 100 grams of sugar
- 50 ml of coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp emulsifier
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pandan paste
- pinch of salt
How to make
1. Mix and stir the ingredients thoroughly. Let stand 15 minutes until frothy.
2. Beat eggs, sugar and emulsifier until fluffy with a mixer.
3. Lower the speed of the mixer, add the main ingredients to the egg mixture.
4. Add the flour and coconut milk alternately to the dough while continuing to beat with a low speed mixer. Stir well.
5. Add vanilla, pandan paste and coconut oil. Beat with mixer until smooth.
6. Cover the dough with plastic wrap or a clean cloth. Leave it 1 hour.
7. Heat the pukis mold that has been smeared with butter.
8. Pour the dough into the mold. Bake until done. Lift and serve.