- 1.5 liters of broth to boil the meatballs
- 1.5 liters of water
- 200 grams of beef bones, boiled until the meat is cooked and tender
- Pepper to taste
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon browned dry fried garlic, puree
- 3 candlenuts, fried dry puree
- 1 tbsp fried shallots
- 2 tsp ground beef broth
How to make
- Boil the meatball broth and water until it boils.
- Enter the beef bones that have been boiled until the meat is cooked.
- Add the meatball gravy.
- Put the finished meatballs into the gravy. Serve and enjoy after everything is cooked and the meatballs are quite soft floating.
The meatball sauce recipe is quite simple, isn’t it? Enjoy trying the recipe above and making delicious meatballs even easier at home. Hopefully this recipe is useful.